Terms & Conditions
Kindly read our Terms & Conditions carefully before using the acewin site and ordering any of our products or services. Should you disagree to these terms, please refrain from using the acewin site. Conditional Use of Our Site and Services By using acewin site, you will agree that you:
- Will comply with our Terms and Conditions;
- Must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid credit or debit card to make a purchase from the acewin site;
- Will not copy or distribute any part of the Acewin Site without our prior written consent;
- Will provide accurate information when registering for an account to use our Services;
- Are solely responsible for your User ID and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using Acewin with your User ID;
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward in whatever form, be it in writing, by email or orally:
- Registration as User To purchase any of our products from the Acewin Site, you may register for an account or do so as a guest. If you register for an account on the Website, you’ll need to supply us with: your name, mailing address, email address, contact details and possibly other personal information. Once registered, you will be asked to create a User ID and password, which must be kept confidential to avoid any unauthorised use. If you disclose your username and password to any person, you therefore agree to authorise that person to act as your agent and to use/transact via your account. We reserve the right to terminate any user account that has been found to be potentially disruptive to our Site.
- Delivery At acewin, we always aim to deliver our products within the stipulated time frame. However, we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates. This is because different products will have a different delivery time frame. As a guideline and for your ease of reference, we will state the delivery lead time in each product page.
- Promotions Acewin may, from time to time, offer special promotions intended as an incentive for Site users to purchase our Products.
- Vouchers You may use promotional vouchers as payment for Products on the Site.
- Product Availability Although our Site can be accesses from countries around the world, acewin reserves the right to exclude or limit the availability of its products and services to users residing in certain countries or geographical areas.
- Cancellation (By acewin) acewin reserves the right to cancel a purchase should the product become unavailable for any reason. You will be notified of the cancellation and any payment you have made will be refunded via bank transfer.
- 7. Cancellation (By Customer) If you wish to cancel your order (due to a mistake in your order etc), please contact our Customer Service Team immediately via our email: email@example.com, before the product has been sent out for delivery. No cancellation fees apply, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your order.
- Returns & Refunds Requests for a refund must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of the item. Acewin will only accept returns via courier service, as we do not honour any walk-ins. Refunds will be made via bank transfer.
- Customer Complaints We place great value on your satisfaction. Should you have any complaints or suggestions, please contact us and we will address your concerns as soon as reasonably possible.
- Circumstances Beyond Our Control (Force Majeure) Acewin shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation (“Event of Force Majeure”), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
- Amendment to the Terms and Conditions Acewin reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, which will be updated and posted online. By continuing to use this Site, you will be deemed to be in acceptance of any new Terms and Conditions.
Last Updated: 7th October 2018